The Margie Smigel Group, LLC Listings
Latest Real Estate
- $289,000 - 12720 S Auburn Avenue
- $564,900 - 1357 Jane Avenue
- $64,900 - 2721 19th Street
- $749,000 - 1111 S Wabash Avenue, Unit Number 3303
- $280,000 - 2559 N Mont Clare Avenue
- $194,900 - 7937 S 84th Avenue
- $169,900 - 2113 120th Place
- $249,900 - 2653 N Mulligan Avenue
- $298,000 - 1134 Bellows Way
- $169,100 - 936 N Kaspar Avenue
- $295,000 - 960 Peony Lane
- $199,900 - 10334 S Corliss Avenue
- $335,000 - 3305 S Hamilton Avenue
- $74,900 - 5326 Waterbury Lane, Unit Number 1004A
- $80,000 - 14800 Wabash Avenue
- $469,000 - 2507 Balsam Cove Road
- $325,000 - 4390 Lombardy Lane
- $219,000 - 1152 N Kedzie Avenue, Unit Number 402
- $219,000 - 3205 W Division Street, Unit Number 401
- $99,500 - 1000 S Lorraine Road, Unit Number 207
- $219,000 - 3249 W Hirsch Street, Unit Number 401
- $199,500 - 1443 Grove Avenue
- $265,000 - 245 Fairview Drive
- $465,000 - 2940 Forest Creek Lane
- $194,500 - 326 Dartmouth Drive
Meet Margie Smigel of The Margie Smigel Group in Printer’s RowRead More...
Come check out this lovely and huge condo before the snows arrive. It’s got a fireplace, so it should be nice and cozy!Read More...
Come see these terrific Hyde Park homes on Sunday 10/23. It’s going to be a picture perfect day, perhaps the last one of the season. We’ll be at 5482 S Hyde Park Blvd and 1119 E 53rd. Come on by!Read More...
Last weekend we had a terrific turnout for our first open house at 1023 East 46th St, and by Monday it was sold! The spring market has definitely begun. We’ll be having two open houses this weekend. On Saturday, March 21, come join us at a beautifully renovated expanded bungalow in Portage Park. On Sunday, […]Read More...
Come see this wonderful lake front home on Sunday 11/2 from 1-3 pm. 26804 N Countryside Lake Dr in Mundelein
Open house November 2 from 1-3pm. 26804 N Countryside Lake Dr.Read More...
The Oriental Institute at The University of Chicago is unveiling their latest photo exhibit entitled, “Our Work: Modern Jobs, Ancient Origins” on August 20, 2013. On the cover of the exhibit catalog is Margie Smigel, one of the city’s most renowned real estate brokers. Margie is seen with an ancient Mesopotamian land sale document that […]Read More...
Margie and Janeen helped us to buy a wonderful townhouse. They were very professional and knowledgable. They negotiated with the seller for the best price for us. We can not get our dream house without ...
We found Margie on Zillow three years ago when we were looking for a condo in Hyde Park. We had such a good experience then that we engaged her when we needed to sell the condo this year. Margie is ...
She did a nice job. I didn't have to deal with much because she handled everything. Even when things went haywire here and there. Pretty positive experience overall.
Review The Margie Smigel Group, LLC on Zillow.com