The Margie Smigel Group, LLC Listings
Latest Real Estate
- $275,000 - 11 Tamarack Court
- $349,900 - 11453 Enterprise Drive
- $113,000 - 7605 Bristol Lane, Unit Number A
- $425,000 - 3025 N Olcott Avenue
- $114,900 - 18A Kingery Quarter, Unit Number 203
- $399,900 - 101 N Euclid Avenue, Unit Number 4
- $335,000 - 893 N Carly Circle
- $175,000 - 6345 S Evans Avenue
- $137,000 - 16411 Hermitage Avenue
- $219,900 - 31-33 Medinah Drive
- $949,000 - 1626 W Summerdale Avenue
- $125,000 -
- $265,000 - 10516 Longfield Drive
- $225,000 - 7935 S Crandon Avenue
- $138,000 - 350 Plum Creek Drive, Unit Number 108
- $189,000 - 300 N State Street, Unit Number 4703
- $750,000 - 1122 N Dearborn Street, Unit Number 18J
- $38,850 - 325 Sangamon Street
- $214,900 - 4893 Prestwick Place
- $129,900 - 4826 N Linder Avenue, Unit Number 3D
- $127,000 - 14716 Harper Avenue
- $185,000 - 1102 Jerald Drive
- $549,000 - 803 Hamilton Court
- $259,900 - 2671 Corinth Road
- $339,000 - 2701 Oakton Street
Meet Margie Smigel of The Margie Smigel Group in Printer’s RowRead More...
Come check out this lovely and huge condo before the snows arrive. It’s got a fireplace, so it should be nice and cozy!Read More...
Come see these terrific Hyde Park homes on Sunday 10/23. It’s going to be a picture perfect day, perhaps the last one of the season. We’ll be at 5482 S Hyde Park Blvd and 1119 E 53rd. Come on by!Read More...
Last weekend we had a terrific turnout for our first open house at 1023 East 46th St, and by Monday it was sold! The spring market has definitely begun. We’ll be having two open houses this weekend. On Saturday, March 21, come join us at a beautifully renovated expanded bungalow in Portage Park. On Sunday, […]Read More...
Come see this wonderful lake front home on Sunday 11/2 from 1-3 pm. 26804 N Countryside Lake Dr in Mundelein
Open house November 2 from 1-3pm. 26804 N Countryside Lake Dr.Read More...
The Oriental Institute at The University of Chicago is unveiling their latest photo exhibit entitled, “Our Work: Modern Jobs, Ancient Origins” on August 20, 2013. On the cover of the exhibit catalog is Margie Smigel, one of the city’s most renowned real estate brokers. Margie is seen with an ancient Mesopotamian land sale document that […]Read More...
Margie and Janeen helped us to buy a wonderful townhouse. They were very professional and knowledgable. They negotiated with the seller for the best price for us. We can not get our dream house without ...
We found Margie on Zillow three years ago when we were looking for a condo in Hyde Park. We had such a good experience then that we engaged her when we needed to sell the condo this year. Margie is ...
She did a nice job. I didn't have to deal with much because she handled everything. Even when things went haywire here and there. Pretty positive experience overall.
Review The Margie Smigel Group, LLC on Zillow.com