The Margie Smigel Group, LLC Listings
Latest Real Estate
- $145,900 - 110 Louis Road
- $129,999 - 1232 W Jarvis Avenue, Unit Number 1N
- $338,000 - 8112 W Mallow Drive
- $156,500 - 10604 S Drew Street
- $40,700 - 614 E 102nd Street
- $126,500 - 2617 S Kostner Avenue
- $1,499,000 - 950 N Michigan Avenue, Unit Number 4006
- $93,500 - 154 S Porter Street
- $99,999 - 745 Heritage Drive, Unit Number 306
- $79,900 - 10036 S Eberhart Avenue
- $259,900 - 109 Pauline Avenue
- $175,000 - 8001 Sierra Woods Lane, Unit Number 8001
- $259,900 - 3649 N Newcastle Avenue
- $147,500 - 8811 S Michigan Avenue
- $89,900 - 9000 Primrose Place, Unit Number A
- $179,900 - 5509 N California Avenue, Unit Number 2N
- $45,000 - 11321 S Normal Avenue
- $199,850 - 2910 Scott Cres
- $124,900 - 14110 S Bensley Avenue
- $134,900 - 20 N Tower Road, Unit Number 1E
- $379,000 - 595 Cordial Drive
- $189,900 - 511 Sugar Ford Way
- $193,000 - 2002 Oxford Court, Unit Number 2002
- $282,500 - 2302 Timber Trail
- $149,900 - 624 Raymond Street
Meet Margie Smigel of The Margie Smigel Group in Printer’s RowRead More...
Come check out this lovely and huge condo before the snows arrive. It’s got a fireplace, so it should be nice and cozy!Read More...
Come see these terrific Hyde Park homes on Sunday 10/23. It’s going to be a picture perfect day, perhaps the last one of the season. We’ll be at 5482 S Hyde Park Blvd and 1119 E 53rd. Come on by!Read More...
Last weekend we had a terrific turnout for our first open house at 1023 East 46th St, and by Monday it was sold! The spring market has definitely begun. We’ll be having two open houses this weekend. On Saturday, March 21, come join us at a beautifully renovated expanded bungalow in Portage Park. On Sunday, […]Read More...
Come see this wonderful lake front home on Sunday 11/2 from 1-3 pm. 26804 N Countryside Lake Dr in Mundelein
Open house November 2 from 1-3pm. 26804 N Countryside Lake Dr.Read More...
The Oriental Institute at The University of Chicago is unveiling their latest photo exhibit entitled, “Our Work: Modern Jobs, Ancient Origins” on August 20, 2013. On the cover of the exhibit catalog is Margie Smigel, one of the city’s most renowned real estate brokers. Margie is seen with an ancient Mesopotamian land sale document that […]Read More...
Margie and Janeen helped us to buy a wonderful townhouse. They were very professional and knowledgable. They negotiated with the seller for the best price for us. We can not get our dream house without ...
We found Margie on Zillow three years ago when we were looking for a condo in Hyde Park. We had such a good experience then that we engaged her when we needed to sell the condo this year. Margie is ...
She did a nice job. I didn't have to deal with much because she handled everything. Even when things went haywire here and there. Pretty positive experience overall.
Review The Margie Smigel Group, LLC on Zillow.com